Why not retrain for a job which will make you happier?
为什么不接受新的培训,找一份让你更快乐的工作?
Why not throw it all in the pot and see what happens?
为什么不把它全扔进罐子,看看会发生什么变化?
Why not wipe the slate clean and start all over again?
为什么不洗心革面、从头来过呢?
Why not try once more?
何不再试一下?
Why not sound him out about working for us?
拭探一下他的口气,看他愿不愿意为我们干
Why don't you stay here and keep Emma company?
你为什么不呆在这儿,陪陪埃玛?
Why don't you come home with me until you sort things out?
你何不先和我一起回家,等事情解决了再走?
Why don't you write your account of what happened?
你为什么不就所发生的事写一份报告呢?
If you don't like the job, why don't you go out and look for another one.
要是你不喜欢这个工作,你干吗不出去再另外找一个工作。
Why don't you do that?
为什么你不能那样做呢?
It is easy for me to take the books to the classroom.
对我来说,把书带到教室里很容易。
It's very important for us to study English well.
对我们来说,学好英语很重要。
It is difficult to finish the work today.
今天完成工作太困难了。
It is wise of them to turn down the suggestion.
他们很明智,拒绝了这个建议。
It is kind of you to help me
你真善良,帮助了我